SilverStar Pedal and Pint Fat Bike Rides
Welcome to the SilverStar Pedal and Pint Fat Bike Rides!
• Space is limited.
• Registration closes at noon on scheduled ride dates.
• In the event of a cancellation all registered riders will be notified by email no later than 3:00PM.
RENTALS (if required):
• $25 evening rental.
• Pre-booking is REQUIRED as quantities are limited.
• Phone: (250) 558-6007
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please note that a valid Fat Bike trail pass, My1Pass Day Ticket or Season Pass is required.
• Fat Bike trail passes are available at Brewer's Pond Base for $7.00.
RULES OF THE RIDE:
• All riders must have a visible & valid pass to ride snow bikes on permitted trails at all times.
• Fat Biking is included with the purchase of a valid My1Pass Day Ticket or Season Pass.
• Fat bike only tickets are available at on mountain ticket outlets ($7.00) and need to be purchased before riding the trails.
• All riders must be of an intermediate level mountain bike skill level in reasonable health/fitness
• Tires must be 3.75” or wider with a tire pressure less than 10 PSI – no exceptions.
• Helmets are required at all times when riding on the trail
• Riders must have a bike light sufficient to illuminate the trails
Space is Limited: Please complete and submit this form before noon on scheduled ride dates.
In the event of a cancellation, all registered riders will be notified by email no later than 3:00 p.m.
Select your RIDE NIGHT.
Go to calendar and select either a Tuesday or Thursday date between Dec 13, 2016 and March 2, 2017.
NOTE: Although we can adjust for most abilities, this ride is not appropriate for beginners.
I confirm that I have prior cycling experience and have reasonable fitness to pedal around in the cold and snow for 1.5 to 2 hours.
Do Not Fill This Out